Whether you are leading a team of 1 or >100, having well-developed coaching skills is critical to productivity and results. It’s no secret that irrespective of industry, leaders with strong coaching capabilities see higher levels of employee satisfaction, employee retention and achieve the best performance outcomes. Fulfill your leadership potential and build confidence in your coaching abilities.
In this session, participants are challenged to:
- Explore essential relationship dynamics required to successfully coach
- Understand when coaching is appropriate
- Identify and overcome barriers to coaching
- Diagnose learner needs and apply appropriate intervention
- Determine appropriate coaching resources
- Utilize a coaching process when teaching a new task